Mobile apps have boomed. Think about how often you use your email app, your GPS map app, and your Facebook app for starters!
If you’re a small accommodation provider, they can be very useful, because you can achieve professional results and do it yourself instead of shelling out hundreds or even thousands of dollars to an agency or freelancer. This is actually why apps have become so popular. They’re useful, convenient, and affordable.
So what apps can greatly benefit your business this year?
We’ve come up with a list of useful apps that you can download and start using to benefit your small accommodation business.
- VSCOCam’s photo-editing app to enhance your photos on the fly and seduce web-browsing guests on your social media profiles, booking site listings and website.
- Splice’s video editing app to show off your property by shooting a video tour.
- Buffer’s social media app to take your social media presence with you, monitoring and scheduling on your social profiles wherever you go.
- Trello’s project management app to manage big picture and last minute details of any project you may have.
- Wunderlist’s to-do list app to make and share lists with anyone else that needs to be involved.
- Wave’s accounting app to manage your finances from anywhere, add unlimited collaborators and work on all of your properties’ finances from a single login.
- Square’s point of sale payments app lets you plug in a small card-reader to your smartphone or tablet, and you can swipe credit cards and process payments just like any established retailer.
- Pocket’s link-saving app allows you to save videos, articles, and whatever else you find online so that you can peruse them later – without an internet connection.
- Skype’s communication app for video conferences or one-on-one calls when you’re away from your desk.
- Little Hotelier’s all-in-one business solution app to manage your property’s rooms and reservations on-the-go. You’ll be able to manage your property from anywhere, at any time! Learn more about the app here.
For more information, download the complete eBook: